Gary's Lawn Solutions
Colorado Springs... 719-459-2000 (South)
Aurora, Centennial, Denver metro... 720-919-2000 (North)
Colorado Springs, CO, Denver, CO, Aurora, CO, - Sprinkler Startup Experts Since "1995"
Gary's Lawn Solutions have been sprinkler startup experts in Colorado Springs, CO, Denver, CO, Aurora, CO, and surrounding areas
for over 20 years. Whether you need a sprinkler startup or minor to major sprinkler repair, we are the experts you can count on!
Our "12 Point" sprinkler startup service is performed by (licensed plumbers / certified technicians). Starting up your sprinkler system
correctly guarantees the best protection against any hidden freeze damage. Sprinkler repairs can become quite costly if the sprinkler
system has been neglected or if preventative maintenance procedures were not performed correctly.
We always complete a thorough and careful inspection prior to starting up the sprinkler system. This ensures the sprinkler system will not
be damaged when the water supply is turned and prevents further damage if the sprinkler system has existing issues. If repairs are needed,
we will discuss and explain all options to get your sprinkler system working properly. In addition, we will be more than happy to explain all
preventative measures you should take to keep your sprinkler system working great, year after year!
Banning Lewis Ranch
Colorado Springs - Please call for additional sprinkler startup locations...
1995 - 2018 Gary's Lawn Solutions ®
Please help and click on the links below to donate!
North - Please call for additional sprinkler startup locations...
Castle Rock, CO.
Highlands Ranch, CO.
Lone Tree, CO.
Smoky Hill, Aurora, CO.
All donations above are paid directly to these wonderful charities!
"12 Point" Professional Sprinkler Startup Package
1) Inspect all mechanical & electrical components
2) Adjust backflow valves and all additional airflow devices
3) Secure manifold and exterior drains to prevent breakage and flooding
4) Adjust manifold valves and solenoids to ensure maximum pressure
5) Adjust and tighten wiring harness to prevent electrical issues
6) Close interior drains to prevent basement flooding
7) Manually turn on and secure the irrigation water supply
8) Check exterior plumbing for broken pipes, valves, and sprinkler heads
9) Adjust sprinkler heads to ensure maximum irrigation coverage
10) Adjust all drip zone lines and misters for proper coverage
11) Program irrigation control panel for correct watering times
12) Offer recommendations to keep your system running great
Colorado Springs, CO. - Denver, CO. - Aurora, CO. - Sprinkler Startup Experts!